Bluetooth Daughter Card (BDC-2.1)
This is a USB Bluetooth Adapter card that is installed in a Bluetooth Daughter Card slot.
- Chipset: Broadcom BCM2046 or BCM2070 Bluetooth Controller
- Speeds: 1.45/2.1 Mbps (Bluetooth 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate)
- USB ID: 0A5C:2145 or 0A5C:217F
- 60Y3199, 60Y3211, 60Y3213, 60Y3215
- 42T0969, 43Y6481, 44C9696
This card will work with the standard Linux Bluetooth drivers.
This device is implemented as a USB device, you might be able to enable or disable it by using Fn-F5.
This card may be found in
- W500, W510, W700, W700ds, W701, W701ds
- T400, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T500, T510, T510i
- X100e, X120e, X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X201, X201i, X201s, X201si, X201 Tablet, X201i Tablet, X301
- L410, L412, L510, L512
- SL300, SL400, SL400c, SL410, SL500, SL500c, SL510
- R400, R500