Revision as of 15:35, 25 September 2018 by Pkazmierski (Added Known Issues, moved Power Supply to it, added missing CPUs, added a few reviews, fixed the 3520M i5 -> i7 entry, added the keyboard to the features list, fixed links (resources).)
- Notebookcheck, 2012-08-17
- Laptop Mag, 2012-07-20
- Notebook Review (User Review), 2012-08-22
- andrewbaxter's review (Lenovo Forums), 2011-10-25
- Keith Combs' Blahg, 2012-07-09
- pensare's review (Lenovo Forums), 2013-07-02
- Djembe's review (Lenovo Forums), 2012-06-10
- SolidSmack, 2012-11-7
- Hardware.info, 2013-03-28
- On the newer BIOSes it is impossible to boot with the "Dedicated Only" graphics card option. The only known fix is to flash an older BIOS (circa 2013). Even then, the issue won't be completely solved.
- Overclocking is not possible due to locked BIOS, even on the XM edition processors. This also affects the usability of ThrottleStop. The only fix is to hardware flash a modified BIOS.
- Throttling occurs on battery in quad core configured versions. The clock is then limited to 1.2 GHz.
- There is an interenal Wi-Fi card whitelist. It can be only removed by using a modified BIOS.
- Power supplies with wattage lower than 135W won't be able to charge the battery while the laptop is on.
- The W530 comes with a special 170W AC adapter (P/N 0A36227 for US or 0A36231 for EU) that makes it impossible to use it on older equipment (besides W520). See here for additional information.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "W530"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.