This page gives an overview of all ThinkPad T420s related topics.
- 4170, 4171, 4173, 4174
- One of the following second generation Intel Core processors (code name: "Sandy Bridge"):
- Intel® Core™ i3-2310M (2.1GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i3-2350M (2.3GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2520M (2.5GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2540M (2.6GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2620M (2.7GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2640M (2.8GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- One of the following video graphics
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 (integrated Sandy Bridge GPU)
- nVidia NVS 4200m Optimus
- One of the following displays
- 14.1" TFT 16:9 display with 1600x900 (HD+) resolution
- 4, 6, or 8 GB PC3-10667 memory standard upgradable to 8 GB (Also see the unofficial maximum memory specs for this model.)
- 250 GB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA HDD (7 mm height)
- 160 or 320 GB 7200 rpm 2.5" SATA HDD (7 mm height)
- Full Disk Encryption (FDE) Available on some models
- 720p HD Integrated camera
- Unknown models supported. Camera will have lower light sensitivity than model available in 410s'
- MiniPCI Express slot 1 with one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 2 with one of the following:
- None (empty)
- Qualcomm Gobi 2000 WWAN with GPS
- mSATA slot with one of the following:
- None (empty)
- Bluetooth on select models
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) PCI-Express
- ExpressCard/34 slot or Ricoh 5-in-1 MultiCard Reader (MS not supported on Linux)
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader on select models
- UltraNav (TrackPoint / Touchpad combo)
- Trusted Computing Group TPM 1.2
- Active Protection System
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT)
- USB x 3: 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB Always-on, 1 USB 3.0
- Size: 13.5in x 9.1in x 0.83-1.02in
- Weight: 3.94 lb with optical drive
NOTE: An image of the T410s is provided, as the final chassis will be very close to that used by the production 420s.
Pages in category "T420s"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.