Revision as of 19:11, 25 August 2017 by Numeric (Undo revision 58063 by SunCatalyst (talk) This information is useful.)
- tech specs on Lenovo site
- user guide
- X230 Hardware maintenance manual
- Complete field replaceable units (FRU) list - service part numbers useful when performing maintenance/repairs
- H-Node report for X230 2306CTO model - a report of compatibility testing with Trisquel 6
- It's possible to use a mSATA SSD within the second MiniPCI Express slot:
- The device will show up at /dev/sdb and can be booted from
- Keep in mind the Hardware maintenance manual includes this warning: "If the computer is equipped with both a hard disk drive and an mSATA solid-state drive, do not use the mSATA solid-state drive as a bootable device. The mSATA solid-state drive is used for the “cache” function only."
Pages in category "X230"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.