Intel Active Management Technology (AMT)
Revision as of 16:12, 19 February 2008 by GL1zdA (Added some info based on my experience with T61p)
- The default password is 'admin' (without quotes)
- If you try to change the Intel ME password and get "Error - Intel(R) ME password change rejected" message, then you are using a weak password. This are guidelines for the Intel ME password:
- Password must be at least eight characters long.
- The characters â â , and : are not allowed.
- Password must have at least one digit character (e.g., 0, 1, 2, 9).
- Password must have at least one non-alphanumeric character (e.g., !, @, $).
- Password must contain both upper and lower case alphabetic characters (e.g., A, a, B, b).
- See Also Centrino Pro
- Intel - AMT 
- Tips & Tricks for Setting up & Accessing an Intel AMT Client 
ThinkPads that may include this feature
|AMT 2.5||T61, T61p, X61 Tablet|