Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Mini-PCI Adapter
This is a Mini-PCI WiFi Adapter that is installed in a Mini-PCI slot.
- Chipset: Intel 2200
- IEEE Standards: 802.11b, 802.11g
- PCI ID: 8086:4220
- Operating temperature: 0 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Maximum transmit power(as reported by ipw2200): 100mW
See the support page and Product Overview from Intel.
IBM Option PN (NA): 73P2801
IBM Option PN (WW): 73P2802
IBM FRU PN (NA): 93P4168, 93P3483
IBM FRU PN (WW): 93P4170, 93P3485
Also known (in IBM literature) as....
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 BG Mini-PCI Adapter from IBM
- 802.11b/g Intel wireless card
Linux WiFi driver
This adapter works with the ipw2200 driver. Refer to the driver documentation for more information.
ThinkPads this card may be found in