waproamd is a roaming daemon for wireless IEEE 802.11 NICs supporting the Linux wireless extensions. It is intended to configure the WEP keys according to the networks found.
- support for multiple devices
- use of native ifup/ifdown scripts
- supports syslog
- WEP and AES key management
Project Homepage / Availability
- Debian packages: http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=waproamd
- SUSE packages: http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=383
Is supposed to reside here, but the link doesn't work currently.
- obsolete (see homepage for alternative)