I am user “TpUser0”.
My first language is German, I speak an intermediate level of English.
My ThinkPads currently in use are:
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230 running Debian GNU/Linux, Gentoo Linux and Windows 7 and 10.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 2a running Gentoo Linux and Windows 10/11.
- tp_smapi – a very importaint module for a Thinkpad Linux user.
- HDAPS – protect your data, and the environment too!
- List of DMI IDs – can you find my Thinkpad?
- thinkpad-acpi, which used to be ibm-acpi – all the good stuff with your Thinkpad on Linux.
For all there is the main page is the place to start.