ThinkPad X200 UltraBase
This is a proprietary docking station for models with a CS08 standard docking port.
- 4x USB 2.0 (Type-A) port
- 1x gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 out port
- 1x VGA-out (DE-15) port1
- 1x Headphone port (3.5mm, TRS)1
- 1x Microphone port (3.5mm, TS)1
- 1x Serial Ultrabay Slim2
- 1x Proprietary key lock (secures the laptop to the dock)
- 1x Kensington security lock slot
- 1x DC-in (barrel) socket
- 2x Audio speaker (stereo)
DisplayPort support in Linux
When passing module parameter at boot time you need to precede it's name by module name followed by a dot so in this case you would need to add
i915.modeset=1 to your boot command line.
To pass module parameter in initramfs simply add it to your modprobe configuration and update your initramfs with
Kernel support for DisplayPort in intel graphic chips using KMS (Kernel Mode Setting) was added by Keith Packard in version 2.6.31. On the userspace side driver version 2.7 or newer is required to use KMS. In order to activate it you need to pass
modeset=1 parameter to i915 driver either at boot time or in your initramfs.
- 43R8781, 42X4963 (44C0554)
Models supporting this accessory