IBM ThinkPad Dock II
The Dock II (3546-001) provides expandability for your IBM ThinkPad notebook models, while providing the same usability as a desktop computer system. Option cables connected or disconnected to your computer can be connected to the Dock I so you can easily carry your computer.
- Passthrough ports:
- PS/2 Mouse
- PS/2 Keyboard
- DB9 Serial
- Parallel Port
- Headphone connector
- External FDD connector (26pin)
- Security Hook
- Stereo Speakers
- Audio-In (direct to speakers, no capture possible)
- External SCSI II connector (50pin)
- Optional Internal SCSI device
- Optional Internal IDE device
- (2) PCMCIA slots
- (2) Full size ISA 16 bit slots
These are Full Height, Full Length 16 bit ISA slots.
Internal and External SCSI II connectors are available.
Internally there is space for the following:
- (1) 1" high SCSI device, either a CD-ROM drive or a HDD
- (1) Half-Height device
SCSI Chipset is an ancient Adaptec AHA-1520
An Internal 50pin IDE connector is available.
Two PCMCIA slots are available, these are the valid configurations:
- Type II (x2)
- Type II (x1) + Type III (x1)
- Type IV (x1)
- ThinkPad 360, 360C, 360CS, 360P, 360CE, 360CSE, 360PE
- ThinkPad 370C
- ThinkPad 750, 750C, 750CS, 750P
- ThinkPad 755CE, 755CSE, 755CX, 755CV, 755CD, 755CDV
- ThinkPad 760L, 760LD, 760C, 760CD, 760E, 760ED, 760EL, 760ELD, 760XL, 760XD