Integrated Fingerprint Reader
A closed source driver is expected from the vendor in September 2005. Details on the driver are unknown at this time. See links below for more information.
Upek released the first beta-version of their driver for the BioAPI 1.10 framework. www.qrivy.net/~michael/blua/upek-bsp.html
- UPEK customer report about the deal with IBM
- Review from TrustedReviews of the fingerprint scanner
- A (Russian) project that provides support for a (different model) of fingerprint scanner (also a USB device, though)
- Discussion of the T42/T24p fingerprint scanner on the Linux Biometrics site
- UPEK announcement (planned, closed-source) support for BioAPI on Linux The first release is currently scheduled for September 2005.