Integrated Fingerprint Reader
A closed source driver is expected from the vendor in September 2005. Details on the driver are unknown at this time. See links below for more information.
- UPEK customer report about the deal with IBM
- Review from TrustedReviews of the fingerprint scanner
- A (Russian) project that provides support for a (different model) of fingerprint scanner (also a USB device, though)
- Discussion of the T42/T24p fingerprint scanner on the Linux Biometrics site
- UPEK announcement (planned, closed-source) support for BioAPI on Linux The first release is currently scheduled for September 2005.