Difference between revisions of "Ifplugd"
Revision as of 23:14, 1 November 2004
ifplugd is a Linux daemon which will automatically configure your ethernet device when a cable is plugged in and automatically unconfigure it if the cable is pulled.
- support for multiple ethernets
- use of native ifup/ifdown scripts
- supports ethtool, mii-diag and mii-tool APIs or can run without cable detection
- supports syslog
- optionally ignores short unplugged periods
Project Homepage / Availability
- Debian packages: http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=ifplugd
- SuSE packages: http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=359
Is supposed to reside here, but the link doesn't work currently.
- stable and active