If your ThinkPad model series is not listed here yet, please read the Adding a new ThinkPad series or category to ThinkWiki page.
The following is a list of models from various series of ThinkPad laptops:
- ThinkPad 11e: Small and compact low-end laptops for the education environment, supersedes the X1xx series.
- ThinkPad P: High-end mobile workstations for content creation and digital audio mixing. Supersedes the entire W series.
- ThinkPad T: Portable high-end laptops for business trips and programming, supersedes the entire 6xx series.
- ThinkPad X: Ultraportable and ultracompact high-end laptops for frequent travels, supersedes the entire 5xx series.
- ThinkPad R: Simply E series models with aluminium display lids. Supersedes the entire 3xx series.
- ThinkPad L: Portable mid-end laptops for business trips and programming, supersedes the SLx10 series.
- ThinkPad E: Very affordable re-branded mid-end IdeaPads with a TrackPoint and an UltraNav, supersedes the SLx00 series.
- ThinkPad Tablet: Ultraportable and light tablets for light work.
- ThinkPad Yoga: 2-in-1 convertibles with hinges that can be folded up to 360 degrees, indirectly supersedes the X2xx Tablet series.
- ThinkPad 8xx: Very heavy but very compact, high-end PReP-compliant laptops for generally running PowerPC-only software.
- ThinkPad 7xx: Very heavy but compact, high-end mobile workstations for CAD and digital art.
- ThinkPad 6xx: Portable and light, high-end laptops for occasional business trips and programming.
- ThinkPad 5xx: Ultraportable and compact high-end laptops for frequent travelers.
- ThinkPad 3xx: Heavy and compact, mid-end laptops offered as a low budget alternative for the 7xx series.
- ThinkPad 2xx: Extremely portable and compact mid-end laptops for very frequent travelers.
- ThinkPad i Series: Very affordable low-end laptops made in collaboration with Acer, some are re-branded models from other ThinkPad series.
- ThinkPad W: High-end mobile workstations for CAD and digital art, supersedes the entire T series 'p' variants.
- ThinkPad A: Portable high-end laptops with an AMD SoC, generally uses the case of a T or an X series. Supersedes the entire 7xx series (IBM-wise).
- ThinkPad SL: Portable low-end laptops for business trips and programming, supersedes the entire R series.
- ThinkPad S: Very portable and compact mid-end laptops for very frequent travels, supersedes the entire 2xx series.
- ThinkPad G: Ludicrously heavy and thick, low-end three-spindle desktop replacements for web browsing.
- ThinkPad Z: Heavy and compact, mid-end laptops for watching movies and multimedia-related tasks.
- ThinkPad 13: Thin and light mid-end laptops for the education environment, supersedes the E3x0 series.
- ThinkPad Helix: Thin and compact, mid-end detachable ultraportable 2-in-1 convertible. Indirectly supersedes the X2xx Tablet series as a branch-off.
Single model-only series
- ThinkPad 25: A special T series model with the odd inclusion of the original 7-row non-chiclet keyboard, based off the T470.
- ThinkPad Twist: A low-end ultraportable 2-in-1 convertible, was marketed as a cheaper X230 Tablet.
- ThinkPad Mini 10: An educational institute-only Australian X series model, based off the X100e with a few downgrades.
- ThinkPad 130: A special Japanese i Series model, based off the i Series 1300.
- ThinkPad TransNote: A special early X series model modified to scan images from a digital notepad, based off the X20.
- Palm Top PC 110: A ludicrously tiny and light mid-end laptop for extremely frequent travelling and writing shopping notes.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.