This page gives an overview of all ThinkPad 755CV related topics.
One of the key features of this ThinkPad and the 755CDV was that you could remove the back of the LCD display and attach the ThinkPad to an overhead projector with straps, to allow projecting the ThinkPad display before modern projectors became available.
- One of the following processors:
- WD90C24A2 video controller with 1MB
- 10.4" TFT display with 640x480 resolution
- Removable LCD cover to support overhead projectors
- 8MB memory standard
- 540, 810 or 1200MB HDD
- IBM Mwave Audio and Modem controller
- IrDA 1.0
- UltraBay with 1.44MB FDD
- (2) Type II, or (1) Type III PCMCIA slot