This page gives an overview of all ThinkPad 755CDV related topics.
One of the key features of this ThinkPad and the 755CV was that you could remove the back of the LCD display and attach the ThinkPad to an overhead projector with straps, to allow projecting the ThinkPad display before modern projectors became available.
- One of the following processors:
- WD90C24A2 video controller with 1MB
- 10.4" TFT display with 640x480 resolution
- Removable LCD cover to support overhead projectors
- 8MB memory standard
- 540, 810 or 1200MB HDD
- IrDA 1.0
- UltraBay Thick with CD-ROM drive
- IBM Mwave Audio and Modem controller
- (2) Type II, or (1) Type III PCMCIA slot