Who I Am & Why you should care
My name is Andrew Barr and I maintain the following ThinkPad bits for Debian/Ubuntu:
- khdapsmon -- KDE system tray applet that I wrote to replicate the basic functionality of the Windows HDAPS monitor.
- tp_smapi for Debian -- kernel-patch and init script for tp_smapi on Debian/Ubuntu.
- Debian packages for HDAPS -- Debian packages for hdapsd, gnome-hdaps-applet, the hdaps_protect (as I guess it's called) patch (Debian kernel-patch), and (of course) khdapsmon.
I can be reached at username andrew.james.barr on Google's Gmail if something is wrong with one of the things listed above.
Happy Easter! at my ThinkPad Debian repository, there are a few new packages:
- gnome-hdaps-applet -- GNOME equivilant of my khdapsmon.
- tpsmapi-utils -- init script for tp_smapi.
Also the hdapsd daemon has a new version.