ThinkPad X1 Carbon
This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2012).
The following generations of ThinkPad X1 Carbon exist:
- X1 Carbon: ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Type 34xx), 1st generation, appeared in 2012
- X1 Carbon 2nd: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd (Type 20A7, 20A8), 2nd generation, appeared in 2014, known also as "Lenovo New Thinkpad X1 Carbon".
- X1 Carbon (3rd Gen): ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd (Type 20BS, 20BT), 3rd generation, released in 2015.
- X1 Carbon (4th Gen): ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th (Type 20FB, 20FC), 4th generation, released in 2016.
- X1 Carbon (5th Gen): ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th (Type 20HQ, 20HR), 5th generation, released in 2017.
- Machine type: 34xx
- Processor: One of the following ULV 3rd generation Intel Core processors (code name: "Ivy Bridge"):
- Intel® Core™ i5-3317U (1.7-2.6GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3337U (1.8-2.7GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (1.8-2.8GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-3667U (2.0-3.2GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 14.0" HD+ Matte screen (1600x900)
- Memory: Soldered directly on the mainboard, with capacities of:
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 128GB SSD
- 250GB SSD
- 256GB SSD
- Intel 801.11b/g/n
- WWAN: TODO
- Bluetooth: TODO
- Keyboard: TODO
- I/O Ports:
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Mini DisplayPort
- SD Card Slot
- Battery: Up to 6.3 hours
- Webcam: Integrated camera 1.3MP (720p)
- Size: 13.03in x 8.90in x 0.74in (331mm x 226mm x 19mm)
- Weight: 3.00 lb (1.36 kg)
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "X1 Carbon"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.