If your ThinkPad model series is not listed here yet, please read Adding a new ThinkPad series or category to ThinkWiki.
The following is a list of models from various series of ThinkPad computers:
- ThinkPad R: Traditionally the budget laptop line, there are mobile workstation configurations to replace the discontinued A-series.
- ThinkPad T: Slimline Notebook, two drives internal, light and thin with one swappable bay.
- ThinkPad X: Subnotebook, very small and light, hard drive internal, no internal optical drive, small screen. Includes the first Tablet PC ThinkPad, a convertible configuration with a swivelling screen.
- Lenovo 3000: Not a ThinkPad, but Lenovo's "house brand".
- ThinkPad SL: Lower-end model designed for small business owners on a budget looking for both multimedia entertainment and business functionality.
- ThinkPad A: All in One Notebooks, heavy, large, three spindle machines, all drives internal, one or two swappable drive bays.
- ThinkPad G: Desktop replacement machines built on desktop processors, large and heavy with limited battery runtime.
- ThinkPad S: Subnotebook, extremely small and light, produced for Japanese and Hong Kong market only.
- ThinkPad Z: Offers widescreen for the ultimate multimedia experience
- ThinkPad 130: Japanese version of the i1300
- ThinkPad 2xx: Classic 10"-sub-notebook models.
- ThinkPad 3xx: Classic mid-range models.
- ThinkPad 5xx: Classic ultraportable models.
- ThinkPad 6xx: Classic Slimline models.
- ThinkPad 7xx: Classic high-end models.
- ThinkPad 8xx: Classic PowerPC models.
- ThinkPad i series: Classic budget models manufactured by Acer under license from IBM.
- ThinkPad TransNote: Classic model.
- PC110: Classic Palm-Top model.
The subcategories below are collections of all information regarding specific models of ThinkPads.