This page gives an overview of all ThinkPad X200s related topics.
Debian Lenny install: http://comcap.free.fr/x200s.html
Debian Sid install: http://larsgg.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2019B2D8CDA6ED!748.entry
Arch Linux install: http://itgen.blogspot.com/2008/12/installing-arch-linux-on-lenovo.html
CentOS 5 install: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Lenovo/Thinkpad-X200s
The above Debian related links explain the hoop-jumping required (in early 2009) for x200s models that have the 5300 wireless card. However if you have a model containing the 5100 (e.g 7469-5KG) then a standard Debian Lenny install ('HD-media' on USB key+wireless net install) works fine and is straightforward.
Pages in category "X200s"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- Idle consumptions
- Installing Debian Wheezy (7.0) on a Thinkpad X200s
- Integrated camera
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT)
- Intel Celeron M
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Penryn)
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet PCI-Express Controller
- Intel GM45
- Intel GMA 4500MHD
- Intel WiFi Link 5100/5300 WLAN controller
- Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5150/5350