ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd
This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd (2014),
also it's referred as New ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
NOTE: This generation of ThinkPad X1 Carbon has no physical Trackpoint buttons.
Link to the previous model: X1 Carbon (2012)
- Machine type: 20A7*, 20A8*
- Processor: one of the following processors on new 4th Gen Intel Haswell architecture:
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- 14.0" WQHD (2560x1440), 260nit, IPS with or without 10-point multitouch
- 14.0" HD+ (1600x900), 260nit
- Memory: Soldered directly on the mainboard, with capacities of:
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 128GB SSD M.2
- Intel 180GB Opal SSD
- 256GB SSD M.2 eDrive Capable
- Intel 240GB Opal SSD
- 512GB SSD M.2
- Intel Centrino 7260 (Wilkins Peak 2 BN) 2x2 AC + Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Centrino 7260 (Wilkins Peak 2 AC) 2x2 AC + Bluetooth 4.0
- WWAN: Sierra Wireless EM7355 - Gobi 5000
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 supported by WLAN module
- Keyboard: 5-row with Trackpoint (Island style, Under mount) plus Adaptive backlit Keyboard keys
- I/O Ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 with AOU)
- Audio/Mic Combo OneLink Dock
- Battery: Up to 8.6 hours (about 4 hours working mode)
- Webcam: Integrated camera 1.3MP - 720P with mute function
- Audio: Dolby® Home Theater® v4 with Digital Dual Array microphone certified for Microsoft Lync
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd - Top view
Gentoo on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd
add specification on memory and other components
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "X1 Carbon 2nd"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.