ThinkPad Ultra Dock
- 1x VGA port
- 1x DVI-D port, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI port (only 2 can be active)
- 3x USB 2.0 ports, one port supports always-on USB charging
- 3x USB 3.0 ports
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Stereo/Microphone Combo Audio Por
- Key lock (to secure system to the Dock)
- Kensington cable Lock Slot (to secure Dock to the desk)
The display ports are connected via an internal DisplayPort MST hub
The dock has upgradable firmware.
Linux support for multiple screens
Linux does not yet offer explicit support for the DisplayPort MST hub built into this dock, so multi-screen support is not fully functional under Linux. A single screen works fine and is fully controllable, but multiple screens are handled by a some unconfigurable fallback mode, and appear a single display; they cannot be individually configured in terms of resolution, relative position etc.