Revision as of 19:16, 14 September 2015 by Numeric (mv)
Game port adapter cable for ThinkPad 760:
- Also known as MIDI/joystick port. The port dongle is also for 765.
- FRU part number: 29H9269
- IBM part number: 29H9467
- 29G9269 is a misprint part number, does not exist
- Service Hints & Tips Document ID: LWIK-42SQ9M
365ED Game Port:
- while researching Floppy Connector, I found a part number 75H7576 cable, supposedly for 365ED.
- In a blurry eBay listing photo, I see a narrower D shell above a wider D shell. Maybe the larger one is 20 mm Floppy Connector, and the narrower one is game port. I am too lazy to look for HMM or other IBM original documentation.