Available memory types from Lenovo
|40Y7732||40Y8401||256MB PC2-5300 DDR2 CL5 SO-DIMM|
|40Y7733||40Y8402||512MB PC2-5300 DDR2 CL5 SO-DIMM|
|40Y7734||40Y8403||1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 CL5 SO-DIMM|
|40Y7735||40Y8404||2GB PC2-5300 DDR2 CL5 SO-DIMM|
ThinkPads that support this technology
|T60, T60p||Occupied||depends||4GB2 3||Unknown|
|X60, X60s||Occupied||Empty||4GB2 3||Unknown|
|Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t||Occupied||Empty||3GB||Unknown|
- See Unofficial maximum memory specs
- Based on 2x 2GB DIMMs.
- Due to Intel 945 chipset limitation, addressable memory will be (4GB - I/O space) ~ 3.2GB
Available PC2-5300 memory from other manufacturers
|Manufacturer||Partnumber||Description||Tested on model|
|Crucial||CT2KIT12864AC667||2x1 GB||R60e (0657-3LG1)|
|Crucial Rendition||RM12864AC6674||1 GB||T60 (2007-49G)|
|G.Skill||F2-5400PHU1-1GBSA||1 GB||T60p (2007-93G2)|
- The memory module that was shipped with this laptop had the same Micron logo as the modules from Crucial, which is a division of that company.
- Memory for T60p spec is CL5, but this module which was CL4 works fine. The product page at G.Skill describes it wrongly as a CL5 module.
- Some users reported the RAM module is in fact overclocked from 533MHz to 677MHz, hence some systems may report 533MHz and/or CL4
- Crucials website doesnt list Rendition memory, but the memory is clearly labelled as Crucial Rendition by several resellers