Revision as of 18:58, 25 August 2017 by Numeric (Undo revision 58058 by SunCatalyst (talk) IBMDOCURL)
- X200 Technical Specifications (x200_datasheet.pdf 1138738 octet)
- Hardware Maintenance Manual (HMM) - ThinkPad X200, Twelfth Edition (November 2014) (x200_x200s_x200si_x201_x201i_x201s_hmm_en_43y6632_11.pdf 16338562 octet)
Sometimes even basic information is hard to find. Here's a place for it.
- GPS - If you have an optional WWAN card (AT&T or Verizon), you have GPS. unconfirmed
- The 5300 normally has 3 x 3 antennas. Adding the webcam reduces this to 2 x 2. unconfirmed
- Any other conflicts? Bluetooth, etc?
- X200 configured with SSD include the Active Protection System accelerometer (at least 7454-CTO models shipped in Q4 2008). Vminko 02:41, 30 December 2008 (CET)
- The X200 does not have a touchpad. For folks who really want one, a somewhat messy possibility might be www.ergonomictouchpad.com (never used - no endorsement) which looks vaguely like a Cirque TSM9925 Touchpad with velcro and wire added.
- There can be a big cost difference between preconfigured units from VARs, and custom configured units from shop.lenovo.com, as of 2008-10-31 (examples).
Pages in category "X200"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.