THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS
This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad W530.
- One of the following processors:
- Intel Dual Core i5-3320M (3.30Hz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 35W)
- Intel Dual Core i5-3520M (3.60GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 35W)
- Intel Quad Core i7-3610QM (3.30Hz, 6MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 45W)
- Intel Quad Core i7-3720QM (3.6GHz, 6MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 45W)
- Intel Quad Core i7-3820QM (3.70GHz, 8MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 45W)
- Intel Quad Core "Extreme" i7-3920XM (3.80GHz, 8MB L3, 1600MHz FSB, 55W)
- One of the following discrete graphics cards:
- One of the following TFT displays:
- 15.6" TFT display with 1366x768 (HD) resolution with LED backlight
- 15.6" TFT display with 1600x900 (HD+) resolution with LED backlight
- 15.6" TFT display with 1920x1080 (FHD) resolution with LED backlight
- up to four external monitors
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB DIMMS PC3-12800 memory standard
- 2 DIMM slots on dual-core models (up to 16GB)
- 4 DIMM slots on quad-core models (up to 32GB)
- Samsung M471B5273DH0-CK0 DDR3-1600 SDRAM (10-10-10-27 @ 761 MHz) (9-9-9-24 @ 685 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 457 MHz) (5-5-5-14 @ 380 MHz)
- One of the following storage options:
- 320GB 7200rpm 2.5" SATA HDD
- 500GB 7200rpm 2.5" SATA HDD
- 128GB Samsung SATA 3 SSD
- 180GB Intel SATA 3 SSD
- Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
- Intel HD Audio with a Realtek ALC269VC codec
The W530 comes with a special 170W AC adapter (P/N 0A36227 for US or 0A36231 for EU) that is currently only shipped with the predecessor W520 model. for additional information.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "W530"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.