This pages gives an overview of all ThinkPad T61 related topics.
- One of the following processors:
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Merom) 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4 GHz 800MHz FSB, 2-4MB L2 Cache CPU
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Penryn) 2.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 GHz 800MHz FSB, 3-6MB L2 Cache CPU
- One of the following graphics adapters:
- One of the following displays:
- 14.1" TFT widescreen
- 1280x800 (WXGA) or 1440x900 (WXGA+) resolution
- 14.1" TFT standard
- 1024x768 (XGA) or 1400x1050 (SXGA+) resolution
- 15.4" TFT widescreen
- 1280x800 (WXGA) or 1680x1050 (WSXGA+) resolution
- 512 MB or 1 GB PC2-5300 memory standard upgradable to 4 GB
- 60, 80, 100, 120 or 160GB 5400RPM SATA HDD (100GB available in 7200RPM, 160Go available with encryption)
- AD1984 HD Audio controller
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- UltraBay Slim with one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 1 with one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 2 with one of the following:
- 1 CardBus slot (Type 2)
- 1 Slot with one of the following:
- IBM Embedded Security Subsystem 2.0
- IBM Active Protection System
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader on select models
- Bluetooth on select models
- UltraNav (TrackPoint / Touchpad combo)
- IEEE1394 Firewire on select models
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) on select models
- Centrino Pro on select models
For instructions on installing linux, see the distribution-specific installation instructions for the T61.
Windows XP Installation
Some users have reported problems trying to install Windows XP on the T61, here are some instructions on how to do it.
Pages in category "T61"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.