Revision as of 18:39, 17 November 2016 by Numeric (Undo revision 57628 by SunCatalyst (talk) IBMDOCURL)
- ThinkPad T43 - Hardware Maintenance Manual (for 1xxxx models) (39t6193.pdf 4470474 octet)
- ThinkPad T43/p - Hardware Maintenance Manual (for 2xxxx models) (39t2393.pdf 4644263 octet)
- ThinkPad T40/p, T41/p, T42/p, T43/p - Hardware removal and installation (Alias ID: MIGR-50233; Document ID: PD012390; Last Updated :17 Jun 2014) (instructions and movies for all major components)
- Common service parts - ThinkPad T43/p (Alias ID: MIGR-58719; Document ID: PD009682; Last Updated :17 Jun 2014)
- "ThinkPad T43 machine type 18xx models do not support DVI monitors" (United States Hardware Announcement 105-209; June 21, 2005) (referring to use of DVI port on replicators/docks with these models)
CentOS 5 install: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/IBM/Thinkpad-T43
- While the physical disk is PATA (IDE), it is accessed through a SATA controller and a SATA-to-PATA bridge. It thus appears as a SATA device to the operating system, which causes some problems under Linux. The SATA-to-PATA bridge also necessitates drive firmware changes, causing a problem with non-ThinkPad hard disks.
Pages in category "T43"
The following 164 pages are in this category, out of 164 total.