This page gives an overview of all ThinkPad T420s related topics.
NOTE: The T420s was displayed at CES 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada and a release date was not shared. As such, detailed technical information will be added as it becomes available.
- One of the following Intel Core i5 processors:
- Intel® Core™ i5-52540M (2.6GHz) "Code named: Sandy Bridge"
- One of the following video graphics
- Intel Sandy Bridge Integrated graphics
- nVidia NVS 4200m Optimus
- One of the following displays
- 14.1" TFT 16:9 display with HD+ resolution
- supported RAM configurations unknown
- One of the following HDD
- unknown, but will support 2.5" HDDs
- 720p HD Integrated camera
- Unknown models supported. Camera will have lower light sensitivity than model available in 410s'
- Bluetooth - type unknown
- Ethernet NIC - type unknown
- Wi-Fi - type unknown
- WWAN - type unknown
- Audio type unknown
- UltraNav (TrackPoint / Touchpad combo)
NOTE: An image of the T410s is provided, as the final chassis will be very close to that used by the production 420s.
Pages in category "T420s"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.